Friday, August 16, 2013

~ Insider Exclusive: Interview with Mikayla Lincoln and Gage Stark from Deadly Target ~

Welcome to my exclusive interview with the hot, new "it" couple, former action movie star, Gage Stark, and his beautiful fiancée Mikayla Lincoln!

Since Mr. Stark retired from acting after a horrible accident that ended his career, he has refused to give interviews...until now! That is right, dear readers…this interviewer got them to sit down to answer a few questions about their unique courtship and upcoming nuptials.

Interviewer: Mr. Stark, Ms. Lincoln, thank you so much for taking the time to sit down with me for this interview today!

Gage Stark: No problem. And please call us Gage and Mikayla.

Interviewer: Thank you. Mikayla, your fiancé has been one of America’s most eligible bachelors as well as one of Hollywood’s brightest stars. I’m sure our readers want to know…was it love at first sight for you?

Mikayla Lincoln: *laughs* Hell no! I actually couldn’t stand Gage when I first met him.

Gage Stark: Thanks, baby.

Mikayla Lincoln: What? You know that you were an arrogant ass when we first met.

Gage Stark: I really was.

Interviewer: It sounds like an interesting story. How did you two meet?

Mikayla Lincoln: We met in a bar.

Gage Stark: Jesus, Mikayla. You make it sound like I picked you up.

Mikayla Lincoln: Well, didn’t you?

Gage Stark: No, you shot me down, remember?

Mikayla Lincoln: *snickers* Oh, yeah. Fine. I came here to Serenity, Colorado to rest and relax after I was injured while I was on a job in Las Vegas.  When Gage and I met…well, let’s just say it wasn’t very relaxing for me. I’d say our road to love was a rocky one, but it has certainly been worth it.

Gage Stark: I definitely agree. For me, I think it was love at first sight…I just didn’t realize it at the time. Since my accident, I’ve tried to live simple life here in Serenity. I’ve enjoyed working with my family and enjoying the peace that being home has given me. But my life had something missing. I only realized what it was when I met Mikayla. Meeting her, being with her has made me a better man and now, I can’t imagine my life without her.

Interviewer: That is lovely! Gage, can you tell us a little bit about the company you founded with your family?

Gage Stark: Stark Stunts, Inc. is a company that I run with my brother, sister and cousin. We train actors in fighting, horseback riding and even take groups that want wilderness training. It is a good business and we have a lot of fun running it.

Interviewer: Mikayla, do you plan on joining the company or will you continue your work as a security consultant for Mac Securities?

Mikayla Lincoln: I plan to help out where I can, but I am still going to work for Mac Securities.

Interviewer: You often find yourself working with high profiled clients around the world, correct? This type of job requires a lot of travel.  Do you think that will put a strain on your relationship?

Mikayla Lincoln: I won’t be traveling much anymore. I can still work remotely.

Interviewer: Gage, do you worry about your fiancée’s choice of profession?

Gage Stark: Of course I worry, I love her. But I know she can take care of herself.  I would support whatever decision she made about her job, however I am very happy she can continue doing what she loves right here. Plus, we are expecting our first child soon, so I’m happy she is planning on sticking close to home.

Interviewer: Congratulations!  Do you know if it’s a boy or girl yet?

Gage Stark: It’s a boy.

Mikayla Lincoln: *smirks* We don’t know yet.

Gage Stark: It’s a boy. We can’t have a girl. If we do, she’s gonna want to date eventually and then I’ll end up killing someone…

Mikayla Lincoln: There, there, baby. Just breathe.

Interviewer: Mikayla, I’ve heard that you used to be a sniper in the military. Can you tell us—

Mikayla Lincoln: That’s classified. Next question.

Interviewer: Oh, umm… Okay, moving on. There have been a recent string of abductions and murders in the area. I’ve heard you were an integral part in the takedown and apprehension of those involved. Is that true?

Mikayla Lincoln: No comment.

Gage Stark: We heard about all those young girls that had been kidnapped. It’s horrible that things like that happen all over the world. I’m just glad they found whoever was involved and now those girls are safe and back home with their families.

Interviewer: I've also heard rumors about a new drug that is on the black market that—

Gage Stark and Mikayla Lincoln: Next. Question.

Katrina Cross: Hey, Lynx? Can you…well, shit. Sorry, I didn’t know you guys were doing the interview thing today.

Mikayla Lincoln: No problem, Trin. I’d like to introduce one of my good friends, Katrina “Trinity” Cross. She is staying with us for a few days.

Katrina Cross: Actually, that’s what I was coming to talk to you about. I think I’m gonna head back to Chicago tomorrow.

Interviewer: Do you work with Mikayla at Mac Securities, Katrina?

Katrina Cross: You could say that… I’m actually planning on retiring soon.

Mikayla Lincoln: *rolls eyes* You say that all the time, but you never do.

Katrina Cross: Yeah, yeah. I think I need a vacation.

Gage Stark: *laughs* Trinity, you’re here on vacation.

Katrina Cross: Yeah, and look how well that turned out. I need a vacation where someone doesn’t try to kill me. Is that really too much to ask?

Interviewer: Umm, no?

Katrina Cross: Exactly! I’m hungry. See you later.

Interviewer: Your friend is…interesting.

Mikayla Lincoln: *chuckles* That is one way to put it. She does need a vacation. I happen to know Tara might need to ask her for a favor soon, so Trinity might get a chance to take a little holiday in paradise. She can relax a little and find some island hottie to keep her out of trouble.

Gage Stark: I don’t think one man could keep that woman out of trouble…

Mikayla Lincoln: Very true. Sorry, for the interruption.

Interviewer: No problem! So, do you have a date for the wedding and can you give us any details?

Mikayla Lincoln: Can I go with no comment again?

Gage Stark: *laughs* We do have a date, and no we’re not going to share any details with you. If it were up to me we would already be married, but I’m not going to argue with Mikayla’s uncle on this one.

Mikayla Lincoln: Yeah, my uncle is looking forward to a formal wedding. Gage’s sister Katie is helping me plan it so it isn’t too overwhelming. Plus, we have a wedding planner helping, so all I really have to do is pick colors and stuff and let them do the heavy lifting.

Interviewer: Gage, do you plan to ever make another movie?

Gage Stark: I don’t think so. I’m very happy with my life now. I still get to do what I love by training other actors, but I don’t feel the need to be in front of the camera anymore.

Katrina Cross: Lynx! We have a call we need to take downstairs. We have a...situation.

Mikayla Lincoln: Sorry, we have to cut this short.

Interviewer: No, problem. Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!


Well there you have it, a few words from the Gage Stark and Mikayla Lincoln. Find out how the met and fell in love in DEADLY TARGET, now available!


IAD agent Mikayla “Lynx” Lincoln is in desperate need of a vacation after taking a bullet during her last mission. On orders to relax and recover, she's sent to a cabin in the secluded woods of Colorado for some peace and quiet. But her plans for a restful recovery are shot to hell the moment she crosses paths with former movie star Gage Stark.

Gage Stark is a man with a troubled past. After a brutal betrayal ended his promising acting career, he returned home to heal and start a new life. The moment Gage meets Mikayla, their chemistry is too strong to deny. Passion explodes every time they're together, and their volatile relationship is anything but quiet.


When a shocking discovery is made and secrets are revealed, trust is put to the test. Will Gage be strong enough to stand beside Mikayla and fight, or will his need to protect her shatter the fragile bond between them?


BUY LINK:

Interested in learning more about Katrina "Trinity" Cross? Her story CROSS POINT is coming soon as part of the Sunset Point series, available on Sept 17th at Siren Bookstrand!


Former IAD agent Katrina “Trinity” Cross is in desperate need of a vacation. When a friend asks for a personal favor, Trinity agrees to fly to the island of Sunset Point, only to find that things in paradise aren’t what they seem…

Jackson Stone is a man who likes regulation and order, but when Katrina Cross arrives on his island, life as he knows it'll never be the same.

Falling behind schedule is not allowed in Maxwell King’s orderly world. Missing money, cheap materials and a dead foreman top of the list of his problems, but nothing shakes him more than the sexy siren that sets his body on fire…


As the investigation heats up, Maxwell and Jackson both fall for Trinity, but she can’t choose between the uptight corporate mogul and the rough and ready police Lieutenant. Can she find a way to keep them both or will their love become a casualty at the Cross Point?

No comments:

Post a Comment